Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Talking with the Big Guy

I am thankful I get to talk to my Heavenly Father.  It is a lot less crazy than talking to myself and it helps a lot more. Haha. But really, in all seriousness I am thankful for prayer and the power it has.  I have always believed in prayer. I know prayers can be answered and so many of mine have. When I really need a strong prayer that I know will get through I call my grandma and ask her to help me out and say a prayer, too. Her and the Man Up Stairs are pretty tight and her sincere pray really helps.  Growing up I remember a saying grandma had in her bath room. "Before you go to bed give all you troubles to God. He'll be up all night any way."  I do. I know my Heavenly Father loves me and hears my prayers. I am thankful I am able to communicate with Him this way.
Me and lil Cody Oct 2009 ~ Prayers answered 
January 2009 ~ Cody & Cody meet ~ Prayer answered  
My sons ~ Prayers answered

No comments: