Monday, November 19, 2012

Brawhahaha!

I love to laugh. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! I love to laugh, so long and loud and clear. Hahahahaha.

I am thankful for humor, laughter, and jokes. I love the entertainment that makes me laugh. I love making my family laugh. Through the years I've had some good friends that just "got me" and we laughed all the time. I am thankful for all of those laughs.

I love the happy feeling I get when I look at my sons. Little Cody makes me laugh all the time. Partly because he is trying to be funny and partly because he is just so cute and amazing! I think he is so smart. The stuff he says I never realized 4 year olds would say.  He warms my heart and makes me laugh all the time!

Why didn't the skelaton cross the road?  He didn't have any guts! Hahaha!

How do ducks learn to fly? We just wing it! Hahaha!






No comments: