Saturday, November 10, 2012

Big Cody

I am thankful for so many little things. I was saving the big obvious ones for the end of the month, but I decided to sprinkle them out through out the month. 
I am so very thankful for my husband. he does so much for our family. He works crazy hours to bring home the bacon. As I previously mentioned he lets me take naps. He helps with dishes and other household chores. He loves our kids so much. He is a great dad. He plays with the kids and holds then. He teaches them about the Gospel and other things. 

He loves doing service and helping others. He always helps people move in and out of the ward. He loves serving in church. He also shares the gospel when ever he gets the chance. He is not afraid at all. 


Did I mention he tells me I am pretty even when I am over 200 lbs and have frizzy red hair? Then he kisses me to prove it. I love this man. I am so thankful he is my eternity. 

No comments: