Monday, November 26, 2012

A lot to be thankful for


Here is a summary/list of our thankful tree thankful leaves in no particular order. I hope your November was as full of gratitude and love as ours was.

Mine (Mom)
Second Chances
Stephanie & Mariana
music
My Minivan Butters
Sleep
Water
Changing Weather
Cats
My Husband
My Sons Cody & Caden
Funny Stuff lil Cody Says
Prayer
My Talents
My Grandparents
My phone
Movies
Lists
Laughter
My mom & dad & siblings
Pictures
Amusement Parks
Thanksgiving


Dad
My home
The Love of Heavenly Father
My phone & technology
the church
my God Given talents
my Children

Lil Cody
The Gospel
Jesus
Cookie Dough
Mickey Mouse
Play-doh
Teddy
Hercules
Caden
My Cats
My Sunbeam Teacher
T-O-Y Toys
Learning to Pee in the Potty
Me
My Mom
my Friends
Hot Chocolate
Candy
My dad
Bad Duck aka twinney

Stephanie
Exercise
Living here
The Rain
trees
having a place to live
pajamas
my parents
the internet
Grandparents
flowers
You
fireplaces
family
Fairy Tales
Caden's Face
Earth
Books

Caden
My brothers & Sisters
Mommy's Milk
Daddy


There is so much more I could add, too. My health, my house, my husbands job, popcorn, the gospel as my family members put, there is so very much. Be thankful! Muah!! 

1 comment:

jeanice78 said...

awww...Twinnie
and whaat are Cody's God given talents?