Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Lists


My list of Lists 

To do lists
Food I consumed today list
Crafts to make with the kids lists
Grocery Lists
Budget lists
Christmas card lists
Thank you note list
Genealogy List
Favorites lists
List of funny things Cody says
Listing my mom's order for favorite thing
Daily activities / Daily Schedule list
List of movies I am going to see each season (in the movies theather, on DVD, etc) 

I am thankful for lists. They help my mile a minute mind slow down enough to remember things I want to do and things I want to remember. They help me be more organized and they have me feel a sense of accomplishment when I get to check off things that are done. They help me stay on track at the store and during the day.  Am thankful for my list making. I like lists. 



No comments: