Monday, June 27, 2011

Day 27 of 30 . . . Warm Milk

This kiddo cracks me up. It is fun to see the world a different way. I love seeing how his mind works. Take this little life moment for example:  I was trying to get him to drink his warm milk the other night (in hopes of it aiding his journey in to dream land and bed time) and I told him, “drink your milk.” He drank a little bit then handed the cup back to me.  I wanted him to drink more so I told him, “Come on, put it in your belly.”  He looked at me and then in all seriousness he lifted up his shirt so I could “put the milk in his belly.”  Hahahaha! What a funny guy!  Then I told him to show daddy how he puts the milk in his belly. He did it again. So silly.  As I am typing this 5 days later I just realized that I forgot to tell him how you really “put the milk in your belly.” Oops. My bad.

No comments: