Wednesday, October 29, 2008

What? He said, what?!!

My blogger friend Mindie did something like this on her blog and I liked it.
These are quoted from movies I like and/or quotes I like. How many can you name? Some movies are more than once.


“There's a 30% chance that it's already raining”

“I came as a serial killer, we look like everybody else.”

“Another run in with my nemesis.” “Gum on the sidewalk again?”

“Alright, everyone. This is a stick-up. Don't anyone move.”

“That d*mn kid is back on the escalator!”

“You uncultured swine!”

“I am such a good friend.”

“I just drank my weight in Sunny D!”

“Here it comes again… word vomit. No… wait, that is actual vomit”

“Are you crazy? Nobody stabs my bus! I'll tear you apart! Do you hear me? You get down here right now!”

“It doesn't matter what Lucy said. I stopped trusting her after she stole my poprocks in the third grade.”

“What kind of person doesn’t swear?” “The kind with a kid.”

“You know what? I respect women! I love women! I respect them so much that I completely stay away from them!”

“I love lamp.”

1 comment:

Jeaniece said...

I know some of those...one day when we have time you should call me and we can go over them together.