Saturday, October 25, 2008

Ethan sat in the trunk and I got the treat!

Trunk or treat time. I moved here last year at this time. I went to trunk or treat at Jeaniece's ward the day I moved here. This year she went to my ward with me. this is my last activity at this ward. I am glad we went. i am not loving the red eyes that we have in all the pictures. Jeaniece Compton & Shawndel Graves as a clown and Goldilocks
Mommy and Cody Graves as the Kangaroo

Ethan and Drew Compton reprised their rolls as Yoda and Darth Vader Don't be sad, Jeaniece! It's ok! All it took was 10 pieces of candy and Drew stopped this and was all smiles! Check out Cody in the back ground. Poor guy. His cute bulky costume covering his eyes. He was a good little kangaroo. He really is the sweetest little guy!
Then we went to Wal-Mart in our get ups to get pictures. Ha! Have a good day and a happy Halloween!!

2 comments:

korie said...

Great costumes! Cody looks nice and cozy! Those are the kind of costumes you need in CO.

Tell Jeaniece Hi for me! Still waiting for her to start a blog!

Meagan said...

I cant believe you guys still have that clown costume, do you still have both of them?... crazy