Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Photo Tag. It is fun!

I am so behind in my blogging and reading. I like to comment more than I have been. I feel like I am 5 blogs behind. I am starting with this one. Then I will do the quirk one Lauren tagged me in. and I will tell about staying with the Compton's and post some pictures from that, and then Disneyland after that. But maybe not all in that order. So here is this one....

Photo Tag
The Rules are that there is NO CLEANING!!!! We want to see how you really live!



1.CLOSET

Clothes hamper, storage, vacuum, more clothes, what's a closet for? Ah.



2.KITCHEN SINK


Typical of just getting home. Gotta wash all the bottles and pump parts.


3.TOILET

I didn't even crop the trash can out. This is the one I use most. In my bathroom. Bella gets sand in hers. Haha.


4. LAUNDRY ROOM

More of a laundry closet really.


5.PETS/KIDS

He sat for a minute! Now he is being a fussy face. This is taking a bit.

Bella flipped right out of the picture.


6.PLACE YOU WOULD LIKE TO GO

Don't the look happy? I want to wander in a cartoon drawing. Is that wrong?


7.FRIDGE
I took a picture of my fridge but my camera has 787 pictures on it and they no longer come up in the order taken so I could not locate the fridge. It is messy-ish. It is pretty empty, too.


8. SELF PORTRAIT

Bella jumped into my self portrait


9. FAVORITE ROOM

It is my favorite becasue of the way it is decorated.


10.FAVORITE SHOES
These were the best eBay deal ever!! and the seller was this nice lady from Hawaii. I swear I wear them like 3 or 4 times a week to work and church.


There you have it!!! Now I tag.....um let's see... Kristen, Korie, Lauren Graves and anyone else who thinks they want to do this!!!

No comments: