Friday, October 12, 2012

I'm the Luckiest Lady Alive

It never rains right after I wash my car. 
I loved being pregnant. 
My husband tells me I look beautiful every day until I threaten to give him a purple nurple if he doesn't tell the truth. (The one on your chest, not the drink.) 
My sons love to laugh and giggle and snuggle with me. 
My 4 year old thinks it is fun to mop the kitchen floor on you hands and knees with an old rag. 
I have an awesome mother in law. 
My grandparents are the perfect example of what I want to be when I grow up. 
I love myself. 
Heavenly Father loves me and I know it. 
I have a magic camera that makes me look 30 pounds lighter than I am in in real life. (Trust me I am ginormous!) 
My husband is my best friend. 
I get green lights 87% of the time. 
I am more content and happier than I have ever been, even when I feel like I am losing my mind and my world seems to be a messy chaotic crazy place . 


Happy October from my little Snake and Mouse




2 comments:

JeffandNichole said...

Shawndel, I loved this!!! you are the luckiest lady! And you have the cutest kids.

korie said...

So sweet! I'm so happy for you! I love your red hair too!