Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Halloween-ing!

Halloween is so fun to me. I love getting dressed up I love the costumes and being creative. I like getting candy from strangers and meeting new people at Trunk or Treat. My husband on the other hand was not allowed a Halloween good time as a kid. (He was always grounded.) Now that we are married and he has little ones of his own again he is a great sport in letting me dress him up.  We went to our old wards Trunk or Treat last weekend (ours is this weekend.) 

You can't really tell in the picture, but Cody's shirt says "Go Ceilings!" on the back it says "Ceilings are #1!"  He has the pom poms. He went as a "Ceiling Fan." Brawhahaha! Love it!  Little Cody wanted to be the same thing he was last year. A snake. So as I mentioned earlier and posted Caden is a Mouse.  The girls and I dressed up as well.  Stephanie was a fairy and Mariana a Krispy Kreme employee. People seemed to love that.  I braided my hair put a wire in there and sprayed it oranger than normal.  I was Pippi Shortstockings. Ha! We had a lot of fun.

We Trick or treated at Sea World that day, too.








1 comment:

Charly said...

Cute costume ideas!!!