Monday, October 29, 2012

A Perfect Day

What does your perfect day look like?

My perfect day is different than my dream day. More on my dream day another day.

My morning started out like my perfect day.  Cool weather, a fire in the fireplace. Calm happy children. Happy nursing baby. Me totally ignoring the mess all round me in the house. A perfect moment. Could it expand into a perfect day?

I decided to try. I know when the time came for moving off my corner sofa seat and laying the baby down and getting stuff done the perfect feeling might flee. I wanted to stay in that moment all day. So I put a pause on the perfect and got to it.  Made breakfast. Played with the children. Then started in on that hated mess! I wanted to have a perfect evening with my family. In order to accomplish that some of this mess had to be dealt with and I knew it! So, washing dishes & counters, sweeping, mopping, and playing clean up clean up while toy sorting with the kids. Then lunch. Done done done done. Now back to that perfect day. Just can't wait for my husband to get home from work to enjoy it with us!

One of my perfect days = lots of relaxing, happy family, calm me and a clean cool house to enjoy it all in.

Here are some more random Halloween-y pictures of us for you to enjoy!






1 comment:

Charly said...

Hope you get your perfect evening!