Thursday, September 13, 2012

Cody says....

I finally got some more of these awesome things written down. So now I share them with you.

Cody some times sounds like an adult with a small kid voice and face. He is still only 4. So young.  Some times I feel like, wow! I can't believe he is already 4! He is so old! But, no, he is still so young, and smart and sassy and sweet and funny and a punk. I love him so much!

I apologize if some of these are repeats.  But here are some recent one liners that he says that make me smile.

"I've got a big problem here."

"Something must be wrong"

I asked him if his knee was damaged after he hurt himself and he said, "Mommy, don't say that!"  Dam-age = bad word. Haha!

"one more mommy & that's it!"

"Mommy, I was wondering....."

"What the heck?"

"Daddy said no." This comes when he does not want me to do something or he doesn't want to take a bath or go to bed. Usually when daddy is still at work! Ha.

"Be it fish or tiny mote."  He is quoting up and it should be "be it fish or tiny mole," but he says mote and I laugh every time.

In sacrament meeting he loudly exclaimed to me, "Mommy, I need a hot dog!" He was hungry.

"Awww crumba-sticks!"

"Give me a hug, please! I need one so much."

"It's time to wake up. See the sun? It's back."

"What ever, forget about it."

"Look mom, I am Cody with the Floaties!"

No comments: