Monday, February 9, 2009

This post is a mess!

Cody had a great time at his birthday. We are thankful to everyone who came. And thankful for the gifts. He has been having a great time playing with every thing.
These pictures are all in random order and the captions are not lining up.. What ever. Enjoy...

Hudson and Cody on the track.

This is Mr. Dobbs as his name tag said!

Second cousins. Or some such thing. I think second cousins once removed actually.


Cody at the children's museum. He was not feeling so hot!

Husdon was a great part guest!!

Cody gearing up to ride around the track in the party room!<

Me and Colissa, my cousin.


Drewbie had a good time, too!

3 comments:

korie said...

Happy 1st Birthday Cody! Wow how time flies! Looks like a great time was had by all.

Jeaniece said...

Great pictures. Love it. I had a great weekend. Thanks. Sorry my cell phone does not work sometimes in my cubicle.

HB Mom said...

Aww, what fun we had!! Loved it! Couldn't we have Photo-shopped that picture of us so I didn't look like I had Line-Backer shoulders? LOL. Had a great time and can't wait for you guys to come to HB!