Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Monster Truck Jam!!!

For Christmas Cody got Monster Truck Jam tickets. We had a blast. Husband has been talking about going since I met him. It was an awesome surprise for him. It was also the most "totally American" thing Linda has seen/been to /experienced to date.
It was nice and cold (rainy & wet, too) and we had to walk a bit. But once we got inside it was nice. Cody Little pulled down every one's chairs. He was loving it. The excitement, the crowd, even the noise. I could not for the life of me get him to keep ear plugs in!

I don't know how many of you have ever been, but it is loud!! And super fun!!


I know we all had fun! Then my poor little man got sick. A fever took over his little body. And he fell asleep.
It was almost over so we stayed. You can see from above I finally did get that ear plug in but he had to be asleep first. Ha.
I hope you all enjoyed your holidays and the New Year so far! We love you!

No comments: