Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I am a song writer

Some of my best:

"Poop poo in the potty and you'll have a great day. Poop poo in the potty and you'll have a great day."


"Soaping up my boy, soaping up the boy, getting clean's a joy, soaping up the boy."

"Gimme a C-O-D-Y what's that spell? Cody! What's your name? Cody!"

"We come here to brush our teeth, brush our teeth, brush our teeth. We come here to brush our teeth each morning and each night..."

These are songs all my kids know and love. Hahaha. But what evs. They work. I'd love to let you hear the tune but I am not singing here on the computer. Maybe I will record and album of these short functional songs with my girls singing them. Ha! Team Mantor video coming soon. Hahaha. Yours for only $4.99. Order today and I will take one dollar off. Hahahahahaha!!

No comments: