Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Epic Fail

I'd like to say I have been trying, but if that were the case I have tried and failed. The problem with that is that what I am "trying" to do is something I have done successfully before. As is evident from these pictures below I am fat. I know this. I have finally started to try to do something about it the last 2 weeks. But as my kids would say, it has been a fail, an Epic Fail. I realize it only takes one day to totally mess me up. In the week and half I have had a t least 3 "bad" days. Snacking days. That means I have had 7 "good" on target days. Yet, the 3 bad days have succeeded in keeping me at like only a 3 pound loss over all. Ugh! Usually this blog is about me family and our awesome happening and lives. And today was going to be no different, yet when I was deciding what pictures to post with our adventure everyone with me in it was something I didn't want to look at. (Usually I think I am not to bad, but ugh!) I am having a minor surgery today to break up a kidney stone. I was reading and these are more common in fat people. I also have had borderline high blood pressure for the last few months. Also more common in overweight people. Boo. In the past I have done Weight Watchers to get back on track and drop some unwanted pounds. This has worked for me. We can't really afford for me to go to meetings at this juncture. But I do have this handy dandy app on my phone that is great for tracking my points and weight and what not. So I have been using that. I am going to keep doing that. And not cheat and not have bad days. Since I am putting myself on blast here I will happily post pictures of my family and my self and report in February that I am back to the weight most of you remember me at. Which is not skinny by any means. (Still fat, really.) But it will be where I am more comfortable with myself. I am actually making my first little goal to be at my prepregnancy weight. Which like I said, is still over weight, but it is definitely a doable goal, and since I am spilling all this now, I might as well ad this, it is well under 200, and I meed to get there. I can't seem to bust below that number. But I will. I can do it. I know I can. That recent Team Mantor adventure I mentioned above? Well, I will post that on another post. This is a picture from our fun night, though. I think the day deserves it's own lil' post.

And for all you on my same weight loss adventure... I know you can do it, too!

No comments: