Saturday, October 9, 2010

Pumpkin Patch Fun!


We did not get a pumpkin at the pumpkin patch. We did do a bunch of other things, though. Like have a ton of fun!! We went on a hay ride. We fed some goats. We swung and slid and climbed and hung from monkey bars. We crawled in tubes and tossed bean bags into Christmas trees. We rode bikes and did an Amazing hay maze (as well as a few others that were far better than amazing!) We tried our hand at fishing. We had duck races and so much more.

The sack race resulted in some pure comedy when on the return trip I biffed it as you can see below. It was awesome!!
My family is so great! I love them so much! And this guy... He is the best. He is so patient and loving and kind. I am so very lucky and I know it!

1 comment:

korie said...

Love this post. That pumpkin patch looks amazing. You guys look so happy! I wana come live with you guys!