Sunday, October 3, 2010

Family Time is Fun Time

Linda had a community service thing she helped with this weekend down at La Villita (which is off the San Antonio Riverwalk.) We decided to stay and hang out while she was doing her thing. After she got done we showed her some things and took some pictures. I wanted to share some of our pictures.











I wore the worst shirt ever for taking pictures. Ugh.





They have some beautiful old houses downtown. there are some neighborhoods where the houses are lived in and restored, but there are some that are just there.





There are so many awesome spots to take pictures. If I had a photographer with me I could set up some amazing shots. My husband is so great and patient with all the picture taking.





I know it was a lot of pictures here. Thanks for looking/reading. All in all we had a great day!

1 comment:

heather b. said...

Looks like a fun place and looks like you had a great time. I don't think I could get my hubby to take pics...he hates getting his pic taken...you're lucky yours doesn't mind!!!