Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The cat made me do it.

Bella wanted me to write a quick blog about life. We have a lot of changes coming up. Bella wanted me to write a quick side note here about how I don't really dress her up so much anymore and while it doesn't make her too sad she misses that extra attention. So much so that she attacked me this morning while I was pumping in guise of playing with me. There Bella, I said it, now, where was I?

Oh, yes. Changes. So my position at work is moving to India. They didn't give us the option of relocating, but they did offer to move us to a different position in our center. So my job will be changing in the next month or so. Next our lease is coming up and we are moving. This apartment is too much money for me. So with the move I will probably be leaving my ward. Which makes me sad. i have really come to love the people in my ward. I am also going to have to find a new daycare. Cody's daycare is returning in 9 months so when we move if it is not in this area he will probably go some where new.

My apartments makes you give a 60 day notice for moving out, so I am thinking about all these things even though most of them are two month away. Blah!

Welp, off to the dentist again! P.S. Cody is 6 months old! His check up is tomorrow! 6 months! Can you believe it?

No comments: