Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Oh Crafty my Craftiness & Such

I am a stay at home mom who does a small daycare out of her home so she can stay home with her kids. Mine are the awesome little boys you see all over this blog. 5 years old and almost 9 months. Currently the day care kids are all young. Under 2. (There are 3 of then so I have a total of 5 kiddos, 4 of whom are under 2 years old.)

I love Pinterest. As I discovered it and that there is always too much to be discovered there I decided I wasn't just going to look at these fun foods or crafts I was going to make my relaxing internet time into something. So I peel my lazy bum from my comfy computer chair and do crafts and projects with the kids. I cook and bake for my husband and kids. (Ok, I admit it, I bake for me.) But like all these stay at home mom preschooler blogs and fancy home cooking ladies I am not a great step by step poster. If you are my facebook friend you might have noticed my album Pinterests and other Stuff I have done. This is where usually the finished products get posted. I am human I like it when people "like" my stuff.

Not all of the things we make or do are from Pinterest. Some I make up myself. Some I find in magazines, etc.  I know this is already probably too many word for our short attention span blog reading word so with out much more here are some of the things we have done. Enjoy.

Spider paper plates 

Sun-catchers

A new Egg-cellent reading game 

Each egg has 2 letters on the large part of the egg. like -at. The small side has  different letters around it. Like C  H  M. So he spins the egg to a new letter to make new rhyming words. He is holding Pit which he changed to Sit and Lit.

Hanging Shamrocks for St. Patricks Day. 



this would have been a lot longer post of pictures. but I somehow deleted all the pictures off my phone when I thought that I uploaded them to the computer.

No comments: