Monday, July 9, 2012

What's your cure for the Monday's?


















Monday, Monday. Monday is chore day around here. I make a huge list and get started. I get a sense of satisfaction from checking off each thing. the list is pretty detailed so it keeps me motivates. I don't usually number the list but I did today. I tend to primarily go in order and only jump around a bit as I do things as I pass by or add things that should have been up further on the list. So today is chore day, as was last Monday. And last week I was motivated enough to carry it to Tuesday, too, since I had a lot to catch up on.


Bath time
Also, I am thinking of making more regular entries here on the ole blog and maybe making sense out of it. I don't know, I am milling over ideas.  Mostly it is about my sweet boys since they are my life. But, for now here are some pictures of my sweet boys.
Soft preview of photos to come

Some dirty faced raggamuffin got a hold of my camera

4th of July

4th of July face

Happy 4th picture


And there you have my cure for the Mondays! On Tuesday I am happy and get to enjoy a mostly clean house!

1 comment:

korie said...

Darling Baby. Darling Pictures. Darling Big Brother too!

I do the same on Mondays. However we have screaming and crying and drama during the summer because I'm trying to teach my kids to work. Oh I just don't like Mondays in the summer! I'd really rather do it myself.