Friday, December 19, 2008

Oh, my Gosh! It's Santa! I know him!!

I love the movie Elf. Not just at Christmas time. All the time. It is great. "I like smiling, smiling's my favorite." "Buddy the elf, what's your favorite color?".



So, Cody met Santa tonight. It was awesome. I know someone who knows someone who has it in good with the big guy himself. So they arranged it so we could meet this Santa and Cody could have some good first Christmas pictures. the little man forgot to smile. I think perhaps that was because he was a tad tired. Plus he was taking it all in.

.

When I picked him up from day care Patti and Brynne gave him his first Christmas present ever! He was all smiles then!


I wanted to post a smiling picture of me, well, almost smiling. Really this is for big Cody to see my blue eyes. For the first year ever, I think, Christmas is my favorite holiday. I don't know if it just because of the baby or what, but I love it. I am thankful for Christ's birth and our Savior coming to the earth. I love the story and the feeling of Christmas in the air. I love my family, even though my mom and grandma basically only look at the pictures and ignore the words on my blogs.
Jeaniece, Ethan and Drew came to see Santa with us. That was nice, too. Then we went to Target. What an adventure that turned into. Nothing fantastic happened. Just bedtime passing by and tired kid-lings.

P.S. Wanna know what is different about Santa this year? His beard grew on his nose. I think Cody got to it a little before some of these pictures. :)

3 comments:

heather b. said...

I love the Elf movie too!! Those are some great pictures of Santa and you guys. Just so you know I read all the words, I love reading your blog. I hope you guys have a great Christmas!
What are you guys doing? Are your parents coming down? I was going to send out Christmas cards but I still haven't gotten around to it yet, I suck!! Do you have your mom and grandmas email addresses? I would to invite to my blog but I have to their email address to do it. So if you have them email them to me....heatherbuchanan76@yahoo.com

Have a wonderful day!!!

korie said...

Cute Cute! Great Santa pics. Oh it's too fun. and yeah I think it's the baby. Children sure change the way we look at the world...don't they.

Jeaniece said...

your legs go on for days....love you