Monday, August 19, 2013

Like I Won

I love movie popcorn.  It is the best.  We even bought a movie theater type popcorn popper for my house.  We use it like 5 - 6 days a week. I even found the ingredients that get it closest to movie or Target popcorn taste.   I males my husband a little sad that since getting this popper for the house my desire to go to the actual movies has decreased 62%. (That and having a little one that does not sit through the movies like his brother did.)

So now that you know all that above info I will get to the point of this quick post.  I was reminded of this tonight when I forgot to dump the kettle after the popcorn stopped popping.  I love it when you accidently some how magically get that one burnt piece of popcorn in the tub at the movies.  It is like a special prize I won.  A rare and tasty gem that doesn't happen very often but when it does,  oh yum!

I must admit I am not looking forward to cleaning my kettle.  But I got that rate tasty gem.  Yum!

No comments: