Friday, November 13, 2009

A day that will go down in the history of my forever. . .


On Saturday November 7th I went to the Temple for the first time. It was a great experience. I am so thankful for my friends and family who joined me that day. Grandma and Grandpa came out from California. That was super awesome!
(above~ Mommy, Grandma, Dad and Grandpa)
After the Temple mom and dad took some of us to lunch. It was fun.
Ry-ry Too Fly, Jeaniece, Drewberto, and Coders.
Hudson was not feeling the close up. But Patti and Abe did good. Hudson was wiggly in Meagan's shot, too. He is so cute! I heart him!
This is a few shots of the group at lunch and my close ups with my friends Angela Hoach and Kayla Conover. Thanks for coming to lunch on surprise notice, hee hee!
I am really thankful for all those that came with me to the temple and those of you that thought of me and had me in your prayers. I am thankful for all those who have helped my get this far and progress in life.

I didn't get pictures, but the others that were at the temple but not at lunch were, my friends, Kristen Shumway, Tanya George, Erica Schifsky, Jenn Johns, Deb Hardy, and Kristen's mom. Thanks to the girls hubby's for babysitting their kiddos and Jeaniece for watching mine.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

It was an awesome day! I'm so glad I was there to share your wonderful moment. You looked so beautiful and happy! I am so super happy for you and proud of you! Love you!

Georges said...

That certainly was a wonderful day! So glad I was able to be there!

Wendy Ferguson said...

how exciting! I am so happy for you!
Wish we could have been there.
xoxo

Erin said...

im so happy for you. sad that i couldn't be there cause i wanted to sooo bad, but so happy for you and what you got to do and how fabulous it all makes you feel!!! and glad that you got to b surrounded by all the people that loooove you!